Themed Powering the Future, TENCon 2013 addresses the impact of technology and how it’s changing the future of insurance. Bigger and better than before, this year’s program includes more than 170 educational sessions specifically designed to help agencies and brokerages gain the greatest value from their technology investment.
- Strategies for leveraging technology to more effectively manage your book of business, department or operations in today’s economy
- Specific ways to maximize utilization of your Applied Systems software to increase productivity and profitability
- Understanding the impact of technology on our industry
- Much, much more
Don’t miss your chance to gain valuable insight from industry experts who are powering the future of the independent insurance value chain. Join us at TENCon 2013 to explore business imperatives for success in the dynamic insurance marketplace – today and in the future.
Who should attend?
Principals, producers, CSRs and marketing, operations, accounting and IT insurance professionals who are interested in learning best practices and practical solutions for using your specific Applied solutions software.
Why should you attend?
- TENCon is the premier annual Applied Systems user conference for insurance agencies and brokerages
- TENCon offers attendees four full days of innovation, technology, best practices, education and networking all focused on the business of insurance
- TENCon 2013 features 170+ educational and technical sessions that address business and technology challenges your agency or brokerage faces now and in the future
- TENCon is the only event where you can meet with product development teams, subject-matter experts and Applied Systems partners to gain insight on system utilization and future product roadmaps
- TENCon provides you with the opportunity to participate in exclusive, conference-only workshops, to learn best practices from other users and industry experts, and to learn effective application and business solutions directly from your peers