Kidus is committed to the development of the "whole" child: spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical. In helping the children to learn and grow, we employ our Christian view of Montessori education and Christian activities as an integrated part of our curriculum.
Our Goal: For children to have a love and joy for learning. Our Christ-centered environment is a way of life through love, compassion and respect, while always considering the long-term welfare of your child’s physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual, and aesthetic development focusing on following the spirit of the child.
At Kidus, our primary mission is to help nurture your child’s growth. But an equally important goal of this school is to foster and build a vibrant, supportive and involved community of parents, teachers and families.
- Applications will be accepted after a face-to-face meeting at the school.
- There is currently a wait list for the upcomming school year.
- Applicants must take a mandatory visiting tour in order to receive an application.
- A child interview process is required for all applicants.
- A director-parent interview is also required.
- The deadline for applications follows a rolling schedule.
- There is a $200 application fee.
- Acceptance criteria is selective.
- Notification of acceptance occurs immediately.
- Half of one month of tution is required as a deposit.
- We ask for you depsoit two weeks in advance.
- We currently do not provide financial aid.
Child Age Requirements
- The child must be at least 1 year of age to enroll.
- He or she does not need to be potty trained.
|1-3 years||14 children||5 days a week 7:30am - 12:30pm||$900/mo|
|1-3 years||14 children||5 days a week 7:30am - 12:30pm||$950/mo|
|1-3 years||20 children||5 days a week 7:30am - 12:30pm||$1150/mo|
|1-3 years||20 children||5 days a week 8:00am - 1:00pm||$700/mo|